On vacation until September 20th (I’m getting married!)

Published on September 3rd, 2010 | by Admin

marriage

Hi all,

I’m getting married this weekend and will be zipping off on my honeymoon right after, so I won’t be able to update A Blog About History until I return on Monday September 20th, 2010.

If you are pining hard for history, now would be a great time to go back in time through the A Blog About History archives (navigate using the pages, search, tag cloud and months on the right-side column).

If you have a Facebook account, why not join my A Blog About History Facebook fan page? While I’m away I encourage you all to share links to the latest history news on there and post your own comments and thoughts on the articles submitted.

I look forward to seeing you all when I return!

Thanks for your patience and patronage,
Sevaan Franks

Tags:

7 Responses to On vacation until September 20th (I’m getting married!)

1. John Larkin says:

Congratulations Sevaan!

All the best to you and your wife and have a relaxing break. Remember to switch off, no tech and spoil yourselves!

Warmest wishes

John Larkin

2. Chelsea Kiser says:

Congratulations!!!

3. Jesenjin says:

Congratulations!!

I wish you and your wife all the best. 😀

4. Christine says:

Congratulations and very best wishes for a happy, rewarding life!

Have so enjoyed all the articles which have appeared here and will look forward to your blog in the future.

Enjoy your wedding and your honeymoon! 🙂

5. Frank says:

Congratulations, all the best for the future. Enjoy the wedding and your honeymoon.

6. Brian says:

Congratulations! Although highly inconvenient for my web-surfing needs. 🙂

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Follow me on Twitter!   Subscribe to my RSS feed!

• Question of the Moment

History in the making. November 8, 2016.

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
  • Like us on Facebook

• Art Artifacts Bones Burials China Construction Egypt Egyptians England Food & Drink Fossils Humans Italy Medieval Remains Romans Scotland Shipwrecks Technology Tombs Turkey Underwater WWII